The job of consolidating local databases in one center and the management of that central carries great importance. Data centers with these features are an indispensable need for today's world. As FONETSAN Information Technologies and Engineering Inc. , we design data centers (System Rooms) according to every requirement and deliver it to the customers on a turnkey basis. Data Center classification Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), accredited by ANSI (American National Standards Institute), classified data centers into four levels according to their development with a document it published in 2005 (TIA-942 Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard for Data Centers).
- Tier 1 Level: Data centers serving small businesses. Computer systems, electrical and mechanical installations are non-redundant. In general, there is no measure against a power cut of more than 10 minutes. Availability rate is approximately 99.676%.
- Tier 2 Level: Includes partial redundancy in energy and cooling systems. It can withstand a power cut of 24 hours by using a generator. Availability rate is approximately 99.741%.
- Tier 3 Level: Includes backup power grid. It includes backup energy, cooling systems and service providers. It can withstand 72 hours of power interruption. Availability rate is approximately 99.982%.
- Tier 4 level: All Tier 3 criteria are met. In addition, it can withstand 96 hours of power interruption. There is a staff team working 24/7. Site selection is very strict, and high security measures have been taken.
Gas fire extinguishing (FM200-CO),
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS),
Air Conditioning Systems,
- Raised floor and dropped ceilings,
Sound, liquid, moisture, dust insulations,
Access control, lighting, warning and information systems,
- Fiber optic, data and electrical cabling,
Project design for redundant and continuous operation.
FONETSAN Information Technologies and Engineering Inc. As AFAD ( http://www.afad.gov.tr ), has commissioned for the system room of the Izmir center. Cabinet assemblies of the system room, raised floor, air conditioning, copper and fiber patch panel terminations have been completed and delivered to AFAD officials.
FONETSAN Information Technologies and Engineering Inc has commissioned for the system room of the new service building of AYDIN DSI (Aydin State Hydraulic Works) (http://www.bolge21.dsi.gov.tr). The cabinet assemblies of the system room, raised floor, air conditioning, copper and fiber patch panel terminations have been completed and delivered. At the same time, the conference room and presidential delegate system has been commissioned by us.